Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sunny & Bright


Welcome to the June/July Pretty Cute Stamps blog hop!! I'm so glad you are joining us!!
If you came here from Dawn's blog you are on the right path, but if you would like to go back and start at the beginning click here.
The Pretty Cute Stamps design team are delighted to bring you some great samples of projects using stamps from the new release and by the way, be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps store to get your hands on these new stamps sets while they are all on sale, and don't forget, you can save even more when you purchase the whole bundle!!

My project is featuring the Sunshiny Day set.


It's such a bright and cheerful set and the sentiments are great!

Here's the card I made using two stamps from this set:


I paper-pieced the sun and clouds and then went around the edges with Distress inks for a little added color and shading.  I glued the bottom of that piece down to the card and put a couple of pop dots under the top portion of the sun so that it was coming up off the card a bit.  After stamping the sentiment, I went over the letters with Wink of Stella for a little shimmer.  Twine and a sparkly bling finish off this fun card.

Hey hoppers, how would you like to win a prize??
To qualify all you have to do is:
1.) Follow and comment on each blog in this hop.
2.) "Like" Pretty Cute Stamps on facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps mailing list.
A random winner for a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen by July 9, 2015.

Your next stop on the hop is Larissa's blog.  She has some wonderful inspiration waiting for you!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it!
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

30 comments:

  1. What a Wonderfully Cheery card! This is my Favorite stamp set from this release! Great card! Have A Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa, same to you :)

      Delete
  2. Love your card, gr8t job! already a follower

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the paper piecing and the colorful papers you used! Who wouldn't feel happy with that sun smiling away in the corner? Thanks so much for sharing!

    I am following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice summery colours on this cardd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Thanks for hopping along!

      Delete
  5. oh wow!! the clouds are amazing! I love this idea of paper piecing them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, I am enjoying the paper piecing :)

      Delete
  6. Very cute and cheery. I like your choice of papers.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, thanks for hopping!

      Delete
  7. Love your card! It's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the bright fun background paper with the sun. Perfect combo TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, I love paper piecing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with this set! That striped background paper is one of my fav's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karla, I like that paper too!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, thanks so much for your comment and becoming a follower!

      Delete
  12. What a cute card! I love everything you did with this stamp set. Already a follower!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh those are SO cute! I am following you on GFC as Rose Santuci-Sofranko .
    Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also liked Pretty Cute Stamps of FB as Rose Santuci-Sofranko. Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome design! Such a HAPPY card:) Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Janna! I know you're busy, but just wanted to let you know that your entry of this sweet card was the winner in my challenge last week. Thanks so much for entering and email me when you get a minute.

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge - Kiss the Cook
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete