Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hi Y'all!

Hi my stamping friends!
Today I have a little Sneak Peek for you from Pretty Cute Stamps.  I think this card lends itself very well to be a great guy card.  Sometimes it's hard to come up with ideas or styles that seem to work for giving to a guy, but this one works.
I started with a patterned paper, so my background was already done for me.  You could easily achieve the same effect by using some blue and brown distress inks.
Next I used the Tim Holtz stencil, Rays, and some distress ink to create the fence posts.
The cool barbed wire is a border stamp from the new Pretty Cute Stamp set, Best In The West.


The greeting is also from the new set and I accented the greeting with some cute stars that I punch out using a Martha Stewart all over the page punch, Starry Sky.  I put some Wink of Stella on the stars to make them twinkle.  I distressed the layers before adhearing them together.

Inside the card I stamped the sentiment from the new set and accented it with a couple stars.  I really like the font of this sentiment.


Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more Sneak Peeks and free SVG images today, tomorrow and Wednesday and then on Thursday will be the August Stamp Release and Blog Hop.  You won't want to miss it!   



2 comments: