Friday, August 14, 2015

Jellyfish and Smooshing!



Hi My Stamping Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog, and this month
the challenge is Any Card.
I tried a technique on this card that was so much fun!
Ink Smooshing!
Look this technique up on You Tube and you will find some great instructional
videos to help you get going, but it's really easy!!
After creating my background with the Smooshing, I stamped this sweet Jellyfish from the Pretty Cute Stamps Sea Ya Soon stamp set.


I highlighted the jellyfish with some clear Wink of Stella.  The greeting is created with stamps from the Sea Life Sentiments set.  Of course I had to add some sparkle, so I sprinkled on some pretty gems from Studio G.  I attached the watercolor panel with foam tape to the pink and black layers, and then onto a blue card.
I will definitely be using this technique again!!

Here are the stamp sets I used...

  

Please join us and make any card using Pretty Cute Stamps and link it up over
on the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog.  You will find the guidelines for the challenge there, and you might win a prize!!
Thanks for visiting, and Happy Stamping! :)
Janna

1 comment: