Thursday, August 13, 2015

Shake Rattle Robot

Hi My Stamping Friends!!
I had so much fun creating this card for a few different reasons...
first of all, this BOTday stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps is adorable,
second, I really like making shaker cards, AND third, I got to use my brand new Fuse tool!!!


I die cut the card base and purple layer together to create the opening for the shaker
and then used the next bigger die for the top white layer.  I had just the right Sizzix gear embossing
folder to use and I brushed over the raised gears with some gray Distress Ink.


I colored up the robot and balloon with Spectrum Noir markers and highlighted the cheeks and tongue with some white dots using a gel pen.  I used all sorts of beads and sequins as well as some gears that I stamped out using the same set.  The Fuse tool worked like a charm to seal up the shaker pocket which was made from a piece of a page protector.


I really like that you can see the ingredients of the shaker from both the outside and inside
of the card.  The sentiment and gear are stamped from the same set.  The other gears are not attached,
I just set them there for the photo :)


Thank you for visiting, and if you would like to have this fun set, you can find it

Happy Stamping!
Janna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment