Thursday, August 27, 2015

Smiles Across The Miles

Hi My Stamping Friends!!
I have a sweet little card for you today using a stamp set


I just love the cute little characters in this set and it has great sentiments and sayings too!
I stamped the girl and dog onto Ranger watercolor paper and then colored them with my brand new Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  So much fun!!  After coloring and fussy cutting out the images, I popped them up onto the card front on top of some die-cut pieces that I adhered on top of a patterned layer.  I stamped out the greeting and cut into a fun banner and popped it up also.  I debated about putting on some bling, but in the end I decided I liked this one just as it was.
I will post the full stamp set below so you can see all of the cute images.
You can also see this card over on the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog, along with a ton of other cards and projects.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

1 comment: