Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sweet Shaker


Hi my stamping friends!
It's time for another Pretty Cute Stamps blog hop, and if you made your way here from Karla's Blog you are on the right path!  If you would like to start from the beginning, click here.

For this hop I made a fun shaker card using the adorable new set, Harvest Happiness.  This set, along with all of the other awesome new sets in this release are on sale through August 11th, and you can save even more by purchasing the whole bundle in the Pretty Cute Stamps store!


I wanted a softer look for this card and also wanted to use different products, so I water colored the images and the shaker layers using watercolor paper and Grumbacher watercolors.  I filled the shaker with sequins and beads, so it has a fun sound when you shake it.  I popped up the images with foam dots and the patterned paper is from doodlebug designs, inc. .  This set has so many fun images and sayings!!


How about a prize??
All you have to do is be a follower and comment on each blog in this hop.
For extra winning chances, "like" Pretty Cute Stamps on facebook, and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps mailing list.
A random winner for a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen on Saturday, August 8th :)

Your next stop is the very creative Dawn.

In case you lose your way, here is the line-up:
Janna: you are here :)

Thanks so much for hopping along and
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

13 comments:

  1. Adorable and soft colors look great:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shaker card. I like the soft colors and watercoloring.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this set! So cute! And the watercolouring looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable shaker card! This stamp set is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colors. I love this shaker. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gr8t job on the coloring and such a wonderful shaker card!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pastels post against the tans! what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely shaker card :-)
    I'm a follower of your blog.
    http://pysselokaffe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute shaker card! I love that scare crow so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. following and I love your cards for this release

    ReplyDelete