Friday, September 18, 2015

R U Up 4 A Challenge??

Hi Stampers!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog.
The theme this month is "Include A Button".  You can find the challenge rules and details
 by clicking here.
I created a fun shaker card for this challenge and the buttons are part of the shaker, along with
some fun starry glitter, sequins and clear beads.  My intention for this card is to go with a baby gift.

The set I used for this card is Sew Amazing.


The background paper is from Doodlebug Designs, the tag die and pretty sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  I embossed the tag with a button embossing folder.  The images were all stamped with Memento black ink and colored with Distress Markers.

I hope you will join in the fun and create a project for the "Add A Button" challenge.

Happy Stamping!
Janna

1 comment: