Monday, October 5, 2015

Cute Penguin Tags

Hi Stamping Friends!


It's time for the October Sneak Peeks from Pretty Cute Stamps and 
today I have some really fun and cute tags featuring the new 
stamp set, Cool Chick.


He's so cute, I had to color him up in a bunch of different
colors!


I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the penguin, and then I paper-pieced
his scarf and matched the scarf colors to color the hat.
The fun fuzzy stuff on the hat is called Fun Flock and you use it just like you
would loose glitter, and you can find it in different colors too.
To make the tags festive, I decided to pop the penguin onto some
sparkly glitter paper that I die-cut and then onto a tag.


You could also use this as a fun ornament!
Be sure to pop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog
for lots more Sneak Peeks and this free SVG cutting file...


Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

2 comments:

  1. These tags are AWESOME! Just love them! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are AWESOME! Just love them! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete