Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Home SWEET Home

Hi my stamping friends!!
I have the sweetest card for you today made with the Gingerbread House stamp set

I used kraft cardstock for the card base and also the stamped layer.  In between, is a layer of patterned paper from Doodlebug.  The two layers were both punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.


I stamped the image with Memento Black Ink and I used older Close To My Heart markers to color it up.  This card was soooo fun to decorate!!  
The snow was achieved using Snowriter by DecoArt and sprinkled with glitter. The cinnamon dots on the roof trim is red Liquid Pearls.  I paper-pieced the heart, gumdrops, lollipops and the candy trim around the door because I wanted parts of those to be white, so I stamped the image on white cardstock and cut those parts out to piece onto the kraft.  I used Stickles on the gumdrops and Tim Holtz's Distress Stickles in Clear Rock Candy on the lollipops and the candy trim around the door.  The door knob is an enamel dot from Stampin' Up!  I inked the edges of the stamped layer and the card with Close To My Heart ink.  The cute bows were cut out with one of the dies from the Paper Smooches Bow die set.
I have never made a real gingerbread house, but this was the next best thing!!
This stamp set has some really sweet sentiments to go along with the image (see below).
Visit the Pretty Cute Stamps store for this set and other great holiday sets that you can use to create your cards for the season!
Thanks for visiting, and as always...
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE! Great card! LOVE all the sparkle! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. I love all the details you added.
    Happy Crafting!
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. I love all the details you added.
    Happy Crafting!
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete