Friday, October 16, 2015

I Challenge You!

Hi My Stamping Friends :)
I am challenging you to make a "thank you" card and post it to the
Pretty Cute Stamps blog!!  You may win a prize!
You have to use a Pretty Cute Stamps stamp, and for the rest of the challenge rules, click here.
I decided to go for sort of a CAS (clean and simple) card design this time.


I dry brushed three colors of Close To My Heart inks across white cardstock and then
stamped the greeting from the Many Thanks set in black.  The hearts and postmark stamps are from the Pen Pals set.  I added sparkle with sequins, Stickles and some Wink of Stella.  I layered this piece onto patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs and then onto a dark red card.
Inside the card is a sentiment from the Many Thanks set.


Thank YOU for visiting, and I hope you will take on the challenge! :)
The prize is a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store.
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
     

1 comment: