Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pretty Cute Pumpkin Patch

Hi My Stamping Friends!
Have you picked out your pumpkin yet?  You couldn't go wrong if the pumpkins were all as cute as the ones in this pumpkin patch!!
To create this card, I started with a kraft card base and layered on patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs and some corrugated card punched with a grassy border.
The cute pumpkin is from the Pretty Cute Stamps set, Thanksgiving Eats and I stamped it out
five times onto white Spectrum Noir paper and five times onto different patterned papers from Doodlebug.  I cut and paper-pieced the patterned papers onto the white and then colored the stems and leaves with Spectrum Noir markers.  I also put a cute little face from the same stamp set onto one of the pumpkins.  After gluing the pumpkins where I wanted to place them, I punched out some grass tufts and tucked them into the pumpkin patch.  The greeting is from the Bewitched set.


I hope you are enjoying the Fall season!
Thanks for visiting and
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
       

1 comment: