Monday, November 2, 2015

Day Off

I took a vacation day today!  I have an upcoming stamping event at
my house this week and needed to get stuff done for that, which I did and had some
time left over so I decided to ink up some Unity stamps and make a card.
I love the vintage feel that this card ended up with.
The paper that I used is called Coffee Break and is by Prima.  The wooden donut embellishment is also by Prima.  I stamped the sentiment onto the border strip that was at the top of the paper and popped it up with foam tape.  The doily in the corner is stamped and heat embossed with white powder.  I added a couple of different washi tapes to sit the cup on and you can't see if very well, but there is Wink of Stella on the coffee and steam.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

1 comment: