Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Meowy Christmas :)

This is just a Sneak Peek, but I have to tell you....I love, love, love the November release from Pretty Cute Stamps .... just wait until you see it all!!!
My card is using the new Cattitude set and I decided to make a Christmas card because "tis the season"!!


I stamped with Memento black ink and then colored this cute little kitty with Spectrum Noir markers.  All of the design papers are from Doodlebug.  I glammed the tree up with some confetti and added sparkle to the star with Wink of Stella.  I used Fun Flock to add fur to the Santa hat.  The cute bow and tag were both die-cut, the bow is from Paper Smooches and the tag is from Pretty Pink Posh.  The cute sentiment is from the new Fur Baby set.  I also used the Dear Santa and Oh Christmas Tree sets.
Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps blog for more Sneak Peeks, inspiration and a free SVG cutting file and clip art!  Don't miss the blog hop November 13th!
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment