Friday, November 20, 2015

Time To Start Thinking About Gifts


Hi My Friends!
Time for a new challenge from Pretty Cute Stamps!  The challenge for November is "Gift Giving".
This one worked out great for me because I was asked to do some little 3x3 cards that would be included with cookie plates for work.
I decided to use the cute Snomies set for these cards.


 I punched the background paper with a scallop punch and inked around the edges of the card after rounding the corners.  I colored the snow people to match the cute background papers and popped them up with foam dots. It's hard to see, but I used Wink of Stella to add some festive sparkle.


These were really fun to make!  I hope you will join in on the fun of this challenge!  You can find all of the details on the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog.

Thank you for visiting and Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

2 comments: