Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Otterly Amazing!

Hi my stamping friends!  I hope you are having a LOVEly day!
Here's a card that you could give to that "special" person in your life.
The stamp set I used is the adorable Otterly Amazing set from Pretty Cute Stamps.  I just love
all of the cute images!


I chose the otter pair for this card, and I have to admit that I had Valentine's Day in mind.
I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
After I had the otters all colored up, I took that pretty light aqua color and colored all around them since they are floating in water.  Of course, I had to add in those sweet hearts and sparkle them up with some clear Wink of Stella.


I die cut the stamped piece out and layered onto a glitter doily and then onto some design paper and then some red cardstock and finally a square confetti speckled card.  The greeting would be perfect for anytime that you want to let someone know how much you care for them, but especially Valentine's Day :)
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps store for this set and so many other wonderful stamp sets, and the Pretty Cute Stamps blog for tons of inspiration.
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

2 comments: