Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Quick Gift Idea

Hi My Stamping Friends!
Do you need an idea for a quick and easy gift??  Here you go!
You can make several of these up in nothing flat!
I used the Sip Enjoy Relax set from Pretty Cute Stamps to make this cute note pad cover.
I found this idea on Pinterest, and you can find the instructions/template here.


I started with the red card stock base and then layered the fun backgound paper from my stash.
I paper pieced the mug of cocoa using the same red card stock for the mug.  I added some Wink of Stella to the whipped cream for some shimmer and some Stickles to the "steam".  I  put a punched out circle of white card stock behind the cup of cocoa and then popped up the cup with foam dots.  The cute twine and bow are die cut using a set from Pretty Pink Posh.
Now for the fun of this note pad cover.....


It stands up!  Wouldn't this be cute sitting on a desk or by your phone?

In the hustle and bustle of this time of year, take some time to Sip Enjoy Relax!

Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

2 comments:

  1. Fab gift idea! LOVE that background paper! It's a perfect Match! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gift idea,lovemaking those. I very often make these in January with a calender on it. I like your coffee version. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete