Friday, December 18, 2015

Warm Wishes!


Hi My Stamping Friends!
This month the Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge is "Anything Goes", so I have put together
this Christmas card.


I love kraft card stock, so I started with that as my base card and then layered this cute snowflake paper on top which for some reason reminds me of Christmas cookies.  I wanted to use stamps from the new coffee set, Coffee Faces, so I chose the coffee pot and the cup.  Since I wanted this to be a Christmas card, I used the small holly stamp from the Dear Santa set which fit just perfectly on the front of the cup.  I masked the cup before stamping the coffee pot so that it could be positioned  behind the cup, and then I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  There is a little sparkle on the holly from Wink of Stella.  I found the perfect greeting to use from the Sip Enjoy Relax set.  I trimmed the edges of the stamped piece with decorative scissors and sponged on some ink.  Using some foam dots, I popped up the stamped piece for a little dimension.

Inside, a simple, but heartfelt sentiment also from the Dear Santa set...


I hope you will join us in this month's challenge, you can find all of the details here.
There will be a random drawing from the entries with the winner receiving a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Store!

The stamp sets that I used for this project are all shown below.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Holidays, and
Happy Stamping!
Janna ;)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment