Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fill Your Heart

Hi My Stamping Friends!
Happy New Year!
This is my first card of 2016 and is inspired by a challenge on the Unity Stamp Company blog.


The theme of the challenge is Pink and Red.  Red happens to be my favorite color and of course I love pink too so I stamped the background image using pink.


I decided to give the sentiment a bit of glam with some gold embossing.

Here is a list of supplies I used:
Square Corrugated card - Recollections
Red card stock - Recollections
Cream card stock - Close To My Heart
All stamps are Unity:
Background cursive writing - Oct. 2015 SMAK Kit, Just Magic
Heart/Birds/Music Notes and the Sentiment - Dec. 2015 Kit of the Month, Crazy, Tragic, Magic Life
Inks - Close To My Heart
Sparkly Leaf - Prima
Flower - Hero Arts
Jewel (flower center) - Bo Bunny

Thank you for visiting!
Happy Stamping :)
Janna

23 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just beautiful!!! Love the background stamping in pink.....so subtle and pretty.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very prety. Glorious sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I just love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Janna. Great use of stamps and that collage effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Anne, I love collage :)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty--I like the pink background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I love the sentiment you used and the gold embossing! Adds a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is Gorgeous! Love the layers and the embossing is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Love all the layers of color!

    ReplyDelete