Monday, January 4, 2016

Warm My Heart

Hi My Stamping Friends!
I love stamping challenges, it helps to spark my imagination and get my mojo working.
I have another card today for a challenge and this one is for the Lawnscaping Challenge, Winter Wonderland.


I decided to go with a different size of card than the typical sizes I usually do, this card is a 4-Bar card, which is 3 1/2" x 5".  It is also a top fold card.


All of the papers and stamps used are Lawn Fawn.  I die-cut the red layer using a die from My Favorite Things, and the Polaroid layer was die-cut with an Amy Tangerine die.  All of the other designs are die-cut with the matching Lawn Fawn dies.  I gave the hearts a little sparkle with clear Wink of Stella and the pretty sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.
I hope you are staying warm and cozy this winter!
Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
Here are the supplies I used:
Snow Day Stamps and Dies - Lawn Fawn
Snow Day 6x6 papers - Lawn Fawn
Let's Bokeh in the Snow 6x6 papers - Lawn Fawn
Polaroid Die set - Amy Tangerine
Rectangle Stitched Die Stax - My Favorite Things
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Colored Inks - Close To My Heart
Tuxedo Black Ink - Memento
Spectrum Noir Markers
Wink of Stella
Card Base - Close To My Heart

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is super cute Janna :) Thanks so much for joining in at Lawnscaping challenge.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the mixture of pattern papers! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! I love all of the different layers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete