Friday, January 15, 2016

What's Love Got To Do With It??

Everything!  
That's the theme of the new challenge from the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog.


Here is the card that I created using the Got Sushi? set.


I started with a black card base and then layered on some red card stock that I sprayed with a gold spray.  I did the same with a smaller layer.  The soy sauce container was stamped onto glossy card stock and colored with regular markers.  I learned while creating this card that alcohol markers do not play well with glossy card stock, that didn't work, so I had to start over.  I stamped the chopsticks on black card stock with gold ink and fussy cut them out.  
I used Stampin' Up punches to punch out the greeting.  
Now it's your turn to create something using Pretty Cute Stamps and the Love theme!  You could possibly win a gift certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Store!
For the details of the challenge, click here.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment