Thursday, February 18, 2016

February Blog Hop!

Hi my Stamping Friends, it's Pretty Cute Stamps Blog Hop time!!


If you made your way here from Amber's blog, you are in the right place, but if you would like to start from the beginning, please visit the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog.
Today we are sharing projects the we have made using the very newest stamp sets which are available and on sale now through February 23, 2016 in the Pretty Cute Stamps store!  You can save even more with the special bundle price!
Here is the card I made using the "Work It" stamp set.


I just loved this little dog in the set cuz it looks like a Dachshund!  This little cutie is out for a daily run to try and take off a pound or two :)  I had fun with dies to create the background and colored up the little cutie dog using Spectrum Noir markers.  The clouds are actually made using a speech bubble stamp from the "Let's Talk" set.
Here's the inside,


Just love that little dog's happy face!
I hope you are enjoying the hop!  There is some blog candy (a prize) to be had! 


 For a chance to win, just leave a comment on each blog along the hop.  For extra chances, you can go over and "like" Pretty Cute Stamps on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Cute Stamps Mailing List.
A random winner for the $15.00 Pretty Cute Stamps gift certificate will be chosen on Monday, February 22, 2016.
Now, I will also be giving away some prizes!!
If you would like to WIN one of these 3 new stamp sets, complete the hop and then go subscribe to my You Tube channel and come back here and leave me a comment that you subscribed.  (U.S. only please)  I will randomly draw 3 winners on Monday, February 22, 2016.  To find out if you are a winner, check back here on Monday.
Next up on the hop is the very creative Melissa!
Here is the hop line-up:

Blog Hop Lineup
Janna: you are here :)

Thank you for hopping and Happy Stamping!!
Janna :)

         

17 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE this! What a great way to use the pup.
    Barbara@ThreeCraftyDivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Great card! Love this dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!! I love that cute puppy!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole little scene you created. This is SO adorable! Awesome job! I follow your blog! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your card is just
    the cutest! Love the
    dog and the hills.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I subscribed to
    your U-Tube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/cghundley
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla, you are a winner! See my latest post :)

      Delete
  7. I subscribed to your YouTube channel.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, you are a winner! See my latest post :)

      Delete
  8. such an adorable card! Love the scene and how you added the sneaking dog on the inner panel! TFS!

    ReplyDelete