Friday, February 19, 2016

Spring Is Coming!

Hi Friends!
Do you like a challenge to spur your creativity on?  I do!
This month's Pretty Cute Stamps challenge is "include ribbon".  Since Easter falls in March this year, I thought I better get started on Easter themed cards, so I made this cute and colorful card :)


I inked around the edges of the card base and then topped the card with the cute jellybean paper from Doodlebug.  The grass is two layers, the back layer was cut with shredding scissors and the front layer with a Martha Stewart punch.  All of the cute images are from the Pretty Cute Stamps set, Easter Cuties.  I colored them all up with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them out.  I knew I wanted the ribbon to be like a banner at the top, so that's what I did with the little eggs holding it in place.  I used circle and oval scallop punches for the greeting medallion.
I hope you will join in on the challenge, you can find the rules at the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog, and you might just win a $15.00 gift certificate from Pretty Cute Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment