Monday, February 22, 2016

Winners, Winners

Hi!  I know I said I was going to post this at 6:00 Pacific time, and guess what???
I came home and started building a pot of vegetable soup and completely forgot!!
I'm so sorry!!
Well, let's not make you wait any longer....
Sue D. and cghundley, you were the only two to go and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I thank you very kindly.
Please send me an e-mail to jannastamps@charter.net and tell me your first and second choices of the new stamp release.  I'm hoping that you will each get your first pick, but if you both pick the same, I will draw.
Thank you.
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the giveaway
    and posting me as one of your
    winners! Love all three of the
    stamp sets. Thanks again.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! Thanks so much. I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete