Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sneaky Peek Time!!

Hi Friends!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!


It is time for new stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps and today I have a Sneak Peek of the Rain or Shine set for you.
I just have to say, you are going to love all the Spring designs in this month's new stamp sets!
Here is the card I made using Rain or Shine.


After embossing the card front, I used some Distress ink to create the stormy sky, and then layered
the two die-cut circles to create the focal point for these cute stamps.  I paper-pieced the rain boots and colored the tops and bottoms using Spectrum Noir markers.  The greeting is from the same set, and I popped it up with foam dots.  The raindrop bling was just the right touch to finish off the card.

Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for lots more "peeks" and a free cutting file pictured below.  See you tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!
Happy Stamping!
Janna ;)


3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the embossed cloud as!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love all the details from the embossed cloud background to the rain drop bling.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete